Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Busy busy

Ok i've been really really busy, well no surprise there because i was informed that i was gonna have a project to handle this coming week. So i guess that explains the lack of posts, hell i haven't even had the time to put up the some pictures from last week. I had a company dinner follow by some sing song sessions last week, and a clubbing session where pictures were taken so i'll be putting those up sometime in the near future when i have more free time on my hands. But as for now i thought that i'd just drop in a word or two.

Situation on the car is still pending hopefully i'll get it all sorted out by this comin weekend. I really need the car badly now, this week i had to run so much that it really wasn't very funny. Think i'm gonna get broke from all the running i've been doing this past few days. On top of that since i don't have my own car yet i had to drop my dad at work and pick him up which happen to be like very out of the way, so that really sucks. Well no late night tonight, tomorrow is gonna be an early day for me...Hope i can manage to wake up though.

No comments: