Thursday, June 01, 2006

Whinning and bitching about work.

I think if i decide to go to work late something is always gonna end up wrong. I remember some time last week i overslept and went to the office late, i was all panicky and shit already but when i got there i discovered that no one has arrived yet and i ended up just laming around till sometime in the afternoon. This week the same thing happened again, this time though i already have a set of keys to open up the office....but being the 'smart ass' that i am i decided to leave it behind and not bring it since i was already late and someone was definately gonna be there...thats what i told myself. Well you can tell where the story is going la right...so i had to call my dad to ask him to bring the keys and my access card, and in the mean time i had nothing to do mar so in the end i just sat at starbucks and drink coffee alone. Sigh, that was definately a first time for me la...i've never sat in starbucks alone, but i should have bought the paper or something then at least it wouldn't have been so boring.

Anyway today got a company get together for dinner, which is gonna be in 3 hours from now...hrm, i kinda feel half hearted la, like wanna go and dun wanna go. Then after dinner they all wanna go to redbox some more, wah...they all damn happening la i scared. But i think i won't stay too long at redbox with them la....go for a while i think ok la, besides i've never been to redbox before so i guess it'll be fun la. No singing for me though...i shy, lol. I wonder if someones gonna bring a camera, hahaha....if got then i curi the pictures and post it up here. Sigh, i've been in the office the whole week already and seriously its boring as hell....so boring i really don't feel like going to the office already, but its not really that the office is boring la i think. I just need something to do, and i've done all i can do already...gimme some projects la then i won't be so bored. I've read all them documents from top to bottom for like three times already and i think tomorrow its gonna be another time i'll be reading it. Hrm, i'll talk to my boss later la i guess.

No comments: