Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My room was robbed....GRRRR!!!

Ok after two days into the week i've concluded that this week is gonna be the same as the last, sit in office and rot to death. I'm still not assigned to anything and hardly anybody is ever around the office that i could pratically stroll around naked and nobody would even know. Although i got an email about the next project and i've got to say that it is big, well at least bigger that what i've done so far which really isn't much actually. Anyway whenever that next project starts i'm definately gonna be really really busy, although right now i'm still hoping that i can get my car before the project starts at least that way i won't have to think about how the fuck am i gonna get there. I guess that would mean i would have to rot in the office more, as in the longer i rot my ass off the better it'll be....sigh, well that sucks.

Now here is some strange news...i lost my favorite and only perfume, and its strange because i lost it in my room. After all why the hell would i want to bring it around with me, its not as if i'm gonna walk it or something right. Yeah so anyway i lost it in my room, although my room is messy as hell its not so messy till i can loose something like that. Besides the bottle always sits on my table and it never moves from there, when i need to use it i just pick it up spray and put it back where i took it from. So how did i loose it? Well i suspect that someone actually came to the house and that someone actually stole it...Motherfucker, if i find that SOB i am gonna shove a pogo stick so far up his ass he would be walking with 3 legs for the rest of his life, or he could hop on one but i imagine that would really hurt.

Because of some incident some years back i can't really afford to lock my room, in the event that i did (accident or not) it would really take a lot of effort to get back in...As you might have already guessed, yes i lost the key to my room. I obviously can't duplicate because the key i lost was the master key, hell if i could i would have done that already. Actually it really wasn't me that lost the key, it was a friend of mine that lost it...but i'll not get into that, it'll take me a long time to finish that story. So anyway i probably have to call a locksmith to see if i need to change the locks or if he could just make me a new one. And then i would have to look for my perfume again, oh i also lost my shades along with my perfume....sigh, wasn't a good week at all. There goes 1k, not planning to buy a pair of new shades yet though...can't really afford it right now, so i guess the perfume will have to do. I hope i still can find it, heard it was suppose to be like some limited edition thingy...and here i thought that i could get myself a new HDD, fucking make me waste my money only...it wasn't even half some more, GRRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao... who so bad stole ur perfume & shades? >:( hmm... but think of it, did anyone enter ur house when u weren't around? :/ sound dangerous ler... another CSI case! if i find that thief i'll spray him kao-kao with perfume & burn him with lighter!!! >,,<

Anonymous said...

Eh what is that handicapped symbol? Listen and type the numbers you hear?!?! x_X oh...for the blind? but how can a blind man read blog and know where to click at the button??? or it's just a hearing test? then next time i'll close my eyes & type the numbers lol...

said...

erm, after spray with perfume then burn with lighter he can light up wan ar??? i didn't know that...sure something you see from CSI. As for the handicap thingy leh, i dunno wor...you try play with it see la then you let me know. hehehe