Tuesday, May 02, 2006

First half of the first day

Ok so its my first day of work and i'm currently sitting in my assigned desk, firstly i have got to say that this had better be temporary cause the machine sucks, lol!!! No la its just that i'm in a seperate place from everyone else and around me i see the photostat machine and the fax machine. Since it is my first day i really don't have anything to do as a matter of fact i've been surfing for the pass four hours, and frankly i've run out of things to read. I've been advised by a good friend of mine to avoid bringing my laptop to work, however i think that tomorrow i'm gonna need to...why leh, well as of tomorrow i would not be in PJ or KL i would be flying to Bintulu, Sarawak. Yes i was as equally shocked as you all are considering that tomorrow is only my second day on the job, so Mr. Wimal how you like that for a second day on the job? Sure beats OT doesn't it :P

Anyway my job in Sarawak would be implement a system in said company (i don't think i can tell the whole world right?). Of course i'm not gonna go alone la, what you want me to fuck up everything meh? This is gonna be my first time doing such a thing anyway so obviously i'm gonna go there with a senior la...currently he is assigned to be my "babysitter" lol. I wonder whats in store for me tomorrow, worried and excited at the same time. Speaking of which i have to get some money for my trip...oh yeah and incase you're all wondering i already have my flight ticket with me right now. Oh i just realised that i have to start packing some clothes the minute i get back home later, dammit i don't even know what kind of clothes to bring. The estimate time that i would be there is until next wednesday...yup 1 week, can you imagine if i didn't bring my laptop with me, i'd probably die of boredom. Interesting fact is i've never been to that part of Malaysia ever in my whole life, so this is really gonna be interesting both personally and professionally. Well i think i better get back to looking busy.

No comments: