Monday, May 01, 2006

On the last day

I finally got my hair cut in preperation for my work tomorrow although i think my fringe is a tad too long but who cares its not like i'm gonna go see anyone....i think, lol. Anyway i was out the entire yesterday went to get my hair cut was the first thing i did, had to la you know. Don't want to go into office tomorrow looking all scruffy and shit, then after that went to 1u to lepak in coffee bean (oh gawd...i feel dirty) where some friends and i spend hours watching HARDO GAY!!! say say say!!! Dinner then yum cha...phew that about sums it up, hrm, thinking about it i didn't really do much yesterday. But for somewhat reason i didn't have time to do anything else, now why is that? Oh well!!!

Its surprisingly easy to make me happy...take yesterday for instance, it was a happy day. Not gonna tell you folks why or how, i know too many people that drop by here so i don't want them to be exploiting on it la. Not to say its a bad thing though just that i'll be happy all the time HAHAHA, yeah right as if that would happen. Anyway since today is a holiday and also my last day of my LONG ass holiday i should have lotsa things to do....Unfortunately though that doesn't seem to be the case, on the contrary i feel the exact opposite. Bored as hell, i even went and get the 1000 free sms thingy to start spamming people just for the sake of passing time i mean how lame is that. Well whatever it is tomorrow will be a new day and a new challenge....well at least i hope so.

No comments: