Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My poor back

And after carrying 32 printers my back aches like no tomorrow...all of a sudden i feel old, as in really old. Sigh i guess now i know better then to do hardware support, my senior was telling me that testing the 32 out of 36 printers that we did yesterday was no big deal compared to setting up 1000 desktops. You know what he is right...opening boxes of 36 printers are only 36 boxes, but when setting up desktops you have to carry and open twice the amount of machines you're gonna set up. Meaning 1000 desktops are a minimum of 2000 boxes, why? Eh you all use computer don't need monitor wan ar??? hahahaha.

Honestly though my back is really aching right now, even with my notebook in a sling bag is giving me some problems. Sigh and here i thought carrying 6 rack mount servers and etc etc where something, but this definately tops it all so far for me as being the most strenuous task to date. Sigh now i have to do four more big ass printers...sheesh i hope my back don't give up on me, to make things worst i wasn't feeling very well yesterday. Hell i didn't even go out and eat, let alone do anything else. To make things even worst, there was nothing on tv, so i was practically rotting to death in the hotel room.

Did i mention that there was something wrong with my hotels WiFi connection? Well in case i didn't then now you know. I think they need to reset the router cause i can connect to the router but i can't get online, i've experienced this problem before at home with my own router so most likely its the same thing with theirs. Besides they're using the same brand of router as i am, difference is mine is more terrer la of course, hahahaha!!! But seriously it really is....theirs is like running on 802.11b only, but i would have to say if the line wasn't acting up its actually pretty fast considering all the hotels guests that are using it. Owww....my poor back, think i better check if got massage service in the hotell when i get back.

No comments: