Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Morons

Looks like i didn't manage to read my reading material, not because i didn't get it...i got it alright, problem was my pc didn't have MS Word and so i couldn't open it. Now i've got to say that that is some funny shit, guess i'll be having some homework to do la. Finally got the office connection up which is really a good thing so after two days of calling back and forth and tons of trouble shooting the problem has been resolved by the telekom guy. Seeing how the guy solve the problem was so easy that it got me really curious as to what was the cause of the problem in the first place...So being the curious little bugger that i am i decided to ask. And he said 'Oh it was a password problem'. WTF!!!??? What you mean password problem, i called to tell them morons to reset the password and i still couldn't get in. Hell i even knew it was a password problem but after the password reset i was a bit skeptical about my own analysis because nothing happened and i still couldn't go online. But nicely this fella comes in try a few of his shit, makes a phone call and talks as if he'll let whoever it is on the other end fuck his ass if he did him a favor by resetting the password and tadah!!! Like Magic the line is up and running....Pui, magic my ass. I also know what the problem was la, i even called to tell them the problem when they said that the fucking line had some problems. Sometimes ar i really wonder what the fuck are those people in the call center really doing simply just saying shit they don't even know.

Actually i think i shouldn't be too harsh on them la, i'm sure they get enough shit from everyone else already...I'm just kinda frustrated cause i knew the problem i told them the problem and i ask for a reset and nothing worked. That probably means that someone wasn't really doing their job now was it. Ah forget it its like all in the past and the line is working again, my colleague and i were pretty relieved after the line came up but i obviously had more stress because i have to see the boss la while he is away in the clients place doing some stuff, i tell you i can feel my boss's dissatisfaction from his room all the way to mine man...and let me tell you it wasn't pleasent at all. Oh i'm gonna be so broke this month...thanks to all the calling i've been doing for the past two days, yeah i don't use the office phone because i don't have a phone in my room...all the phone is outside. I probably used up rm20 worth of credit in two days...if this continues tomorrow i'd have to top up by the end of next week, worst thing is i just topped up last week...Ouch. Then tomorrow also i gotta wake up earlier to go to the bank to settle my banking so that they can bank in my salary to me and i have to look for my colleagues like right now to pass my the claims form because i have to do it all up by tomorrow. Don't do means no money and then next month i just die or something, probably along the lines of starving to death...hrm, i think its kinda painful to die that way. I definately won't be smiling thats for sure, i'm guessing if that happens my face would look really unhappy and both my hands around my stomach...hrm, speaking of which i'm hungry. Think i better go eat don't really wanna end up that way now do i.

No comments: