Friday, April 28, 2006

Hummidity is killing me.

I finally updated my link by removing some dead links and updating some of the URL, well thanks to my boredom la else i probably would have just left it the way it is until god knows when only i'll decide to change. I was looking at changing my template also and adding a few stuff here and there when i finally decided against it cause it seemed too much of a hassle. Anyway is it just me or does anyone feel that the weather recently has been so terribly hummid? Crap man i can't get by the day without taking at least three showers in the span of like minutes? hahaha....no but seriously its been so terribly hot lately its not even funny. When you can start sweating under a shaded area with a rotating fan something is definately wrong la right.

My room is a very very stuffy place and everything is like cluttered everywhere since i never bothered to finish my room cleaning that i started sometime late last year. To make the situation my room window is permanently closed, well not by design...but by choice, hahaha. With my desktop running 24/7 and me sitting in front of my monitor it can get really hot after a while...remember no aircond just a table fan that isn't even blowing at me. So this new change in the weather pattern is affecting my comfort when i'm using my pc in my room....actually not only when i'm using my pc la but also when i go out and other stuff la. It sucks cause the moment you get out of a shower you feel like jumping right back in cause you'll start to feel all sweaty and sticky in a matter of minutes. So how to makes things feel better leh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

show us a pic of ur room pls

said...

hrm, that would be hard cause i don't actually have a camera....let me clean it abit first before i take a picture...cause right now no human being can live in this place...lol!!!