Thursday, April 27, 2006

Getting into Mode

Damn i finished all the materials i have to watch already...seeing how things are i guess i won't have anything to do for today cept to play WoW already. I've been playing less and less lately to adjust my 'lifestyle' in preperation for when i start working, well i don't think its gonna be such a problem since i actually prioritise going out over playing WoW...erm, most of the time la anyway. As each and every passing day goes by i get more and more worried over what is to come, for one i'm afraid of getting out of my comfort zone which i've been so accustomed. I mean i've been this way and been doing the same thing for as long as i can remember, problem is i know i have to move on.

I once told my friend that if i managed to convert how i think and how act in WoW and apply it to real life it would be a good thing. So i sat down and thought what drove me in the game and i found out the biggest reason why i was so determined was because i have a goal...i've been stuck in my world for so long that i guess you could say i forgot how things worked on the outside. Realising the reason i have already set out some goals for me to achieve but right now its still kinda hard because i still know so little of what i have to do and so forth. But everything has to start somewhere la right...better with whatever little goals i have then none at all.

So what happens to everything else when i start working? Well i guess i'll try to do everything that i still do now just that bring it down to a minimal. WoW especially have been a big part of my everyday for almost a year now, and i still have things i want to do in the game...I'll just do what i can and take a step at a time, if some time down the road i feel that the amount of time i'm putting in isn't worth what i'm paying then i guess i'll just call time on the game...everything has to come to an end.

2 comments:

juli said...

ahhh... *someone* is going to have to work SOON!!!

muaahahahahahaha.

said...

what??? you make it sound like its a bad thing...hahaha.