Friday, April 14, 2006

Gonna start working.

Stupid crap line giving me so much problems that i'm finding it hard to blog these days...Apparently streamyx in some areas are having some problems and those places can't even access the internet. So maybe its not so bad in my case, but really the performance of my internet lately has left me to question if i really should be paying for this kind of service. I think i'll wait a little while more before i decide on what to do about it.

Anyway, yes i have a job already...Although i am still waiting for the contract to be ready so i can sign it. I'm not getting much, as a matter of fact i'm getting like peanuts but what matters the most to me is that i'm gonna be sent for training. I'll be handling different platforms which can be frequently seen in enterprise solutions so i'll mainly be training of different types of OSs first, at least that what i've been told.

Too be honest though i haven't the slightest idea what my job scope is all i know is i'll be in training for awhile. I guess depending on how i perform during the training, the company would then probably assign something for me to do la. Hahaha, i don't even know what time are my working hours...well i don't think its gonna be so bad la, training what right. Where got people train in the middle of the night. Now i hafta figure out how the hell to get to the office.

Oh yeah i'll start working in the beginning of May, but i still want to go on my holiday which leaves me with very very little time. However i can't really do anything about it until i get word from my mom which i obviously haven't heard from her. Sigh, if this still manages to get through then this would most likely be my shortest holiday trip ever....man this is beginning to suck. Well i guess its better then nothing la right. Now i have other things to worry bout like transport....sigh hope i figure out something soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah congratz!!! good la...first day already public holiday no need to work haha :P untung la lol

said...

hahaha, yeah well i think i might call to ask if i can start later cause i still need to go outstation, the exact date has yet to be decided.