Thursday, April 20, 2006

So Fucking Frustrating

Horrible day indeed it turned out to be, one of those days when everything just goes wrong and it all started in the morning. I got a call from my aunt (not blood related mind you), to ask about the price of my plane ticket. So i told her that my mom called to tell me to refer to her friends daughter who happens to be working in a travel agency, and the price she gave me was RM2, 900. She also stated that that is the cheapest and blah blah blah. Then my aunt was like 'WAAHHH!!! So expensive, cannot cannot...my friend bought hers at RM2, 500.' So i was just like uh huh...i mean what you want me to say la right, its like so what you're friend got it for that much, you wanna tor tor lan yeh then you ask your friend to buy for me also la. And the she was like 'So how ar?? Aiyah don't go la'. Wah!!!! Seriously what the fuck is your fucking problem wei!!! My mom is sending the money to you to pass to me and you come and say this kinda shit to me right!!!

Well i knew what was gonna happen next already la, it happened before with the car so the same shit is bound to happen again with this. And true enough my mom called a little later after that and for no apparent reason i get a good sounding. Seriously what the fuck did i do wrong!!?? I wanted to go i'd admit that, but i didn't ask for it instead the holiday was offered to me. Now that i'm about to start work only you wanna rush me to do everything...and furthermore i don't actually have a car to move around just in case i have to like pick the ticket up and shit like that, i wasn't the one who delayed thinking of whether i wanna go or not and i get fucked for no fucking reason!!??? What kinda fucking logic is that? And then she goes further and say stuff like if you wanna go then go la....HELLO!!! I start work in a weeks time la for fucks sake!!! Even if i go that would leave me with a 1 week vacation in doing what!!??? Spend three thousand to go somewhere only to see the town then fly back ar!!?? At the end of it its suppose to be my fault, and i honestly don't see how thats working out.

At that very point it time i wanted to smash my phone till there was nothing left (fortunately though...i didn't). If you think thats bad, well it gets worst...i most likely won't get to buy my car now as well...don't ask. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i haven't slept yet at that time and it was early in the morning, and because of that heated conversation i couldn't go back to sleep. Tried to play some WoW to release some tension and it was worst cause my stupid fucking connection is fucking up on me and i couldn't do shit but just die like a fucking noob. Gawd honestly....its been about 24 hours since the start of the whole thing and i still feel like smashing something to make myself feel better. You know what this really sucks so much that i don't feel like doing shit no more....i don't want to work also, i'll just sit on my lazy ass and rot my life away. At least that way i'll be happy even though i don't get shit that i want. Seriously la, if you don't fucking want me to go or get a car or whatever then you fucking say it....don't say one thing then do the other, it seriously pisses me off. I can't understand sometimes....and now i have no idea what to do.

No comments: