Monday, April 17, 2006

Incoming Holiday

Ok i got my confirmation for my holiday already...well sort of la anyway, now i'm just like looking out for a good price on the air ticket and also checking out on doing my visa and getting that done as soon as possible, if all goes well i want to be flying this week or at least this weekend of early next week. Because any longer then that then i'll be fucked....i'll also probably have to call my boss to ask if i can postpone when i actually start work because what am i gonna do in australia for 1 week, thats not even called a holiday man. Speaking of which i haven't heard any new about the contract yet so i guess its ok la. I also have to go open or check on my most likely inactive bank account because thats where my salary is gonna go. Oh well looks like i won't have much time for anything already...i hope everything works out though. On another note i was also told by my mom to go look for a car, so i am still gonna get a car. Considering that car makers have slashed their prices (although thats what it looks like on the surface which isn't really the case) i guess its a pretty good time go get a car la. Hopefully i won't have to wait too long la...Hrm, thats a lot i gotta be doing. Well better get to it then.

No comments: