Thursday, April 06, 2006

I dream of Kung Fu

I've been having some weird ass dreams again recently...Now i can't exactly remember the last time i had these kind of dreams but i remember that it was sometime last year and it was something about me riding a superbike all over town. I thought it couldn't get any weirder then that....until now. I had this dream right where i was like some Kung Fu master....And not just any kind of kung fu master, but the most bad ass mofo in the world, i'm like the champion of champions la and there was no one that was my match. Or at least thats how the dream goes anyway....right, so anyway the only person with almost equivalent power with me was suppose to be this girl which was my fiancee (in my dream la ok). But we have like our own factions and blah blah blah....Well i'll cut the story short but in the end i die. Now how does an invincible all conquering kung fu master die? Well i actually killed myself....killed myself out of love apparently. And when i killed myself (in my dream) thats when i woke up.

I wonder what could i all mean...is my subconscious trying to tell me something, its like such a cryptic message and i'm suppose to decypher the damn thing. Then again i could be exaggerating la and its just what i said la....a dream. They were actually a few others following that particular dream, but it was no where as weird compared and some of them were pretty scarry actually. Not really scarry like a horror movie scarry, but more like you don't want things like that to happen and erm....ah i'm sure you know what i mean la right. Sigh too bad i can't remember if my kung fu dream got like any fighting scenes...hahaha, that would be so nice to remember, lol. Like all those chinese kung fu series that we see on TV....all the added effects and stuff, its so fake but i don't know i kinda like it. Like what one of my buddy said about me, Eugene can't pronounce any chinese words normally....it always gets screwed up somewhere, but when it comes to all those kung fu moves he pronounces it perfectly!

1 comment:

rumour said...

Kung_Fu dreams according to Freud is just your collective unconscious telling you you desire closer relationships with your asian peers. Or maybe you just want to kick people.