Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pig is me

Man am i stuffed...i think i kinda overate today, now all the air that has been filling up my empty stomach is all coming out, ROFL!!! Well its all good la, after all i have a policy of spending money, and saving on food isn't one of them. I'd go all out on food...Well not entirely la, imagine if i really went all out, hell i'll probably be able to afford about 1 week of meals and then i'm dead due to starvation.

I've probably said this many times, but i'll say it again...I'm not a big guy, i'm actually really small people actually think i'm still in school or something and most likely thats because i'm a short little fucker. But one things for sure, for someone my size i can hold up myself pretty well....Erm, just to make sure we're all on the same page right now we're actually talking about food. But it kinda depends on whether my stomach is in the mood to consume alot.

A friend of mine once said, if there were actually workers in a persons stomach working on burning/digesting whatever you consume...then i would have extremely hard working workers (totally opposite of me). Because no matter how much i eat the food doesn't seem to go anywhere, and its not like i don't want it to but its just how my body works la i guess. I can eat till i bloat up but i'll loose it all in a matter of hours depending on how big i bloat up to.

I didn't get enough sleep today and now i'm bloated because i overate and now there isn't enough oxygen going up to my brain, so i feel soooooo damn sleeeeeepppyyy. Damn i'm such a pig. But looking on the brightside of things it would actually seem that i'd never get fat, although i don't really care what i eat i'm kinda afraid that i might have a high cholesterol level. I really should go for a medical check up...after i die of heart attack, and the smoking that i'm doing isn't helping me one bit la obviously...Oh well i'll probably forget all bout it when i wake up. Uhhhhh....i think i should really go to sleep.

2 comments:

juli said...

ha-ha. you're bitchy!

said...

i know...ain't that cool ;P