Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Short post

Could it have been my connection or maybe it was the server...well i wouldn't really know now would i. I'm referring to bloggers server actually...I wanted to blog last night but i was really really tired because i only slept for about 30 minutes, so while i was waiting for the page to load i got too sleepy and gave up waiting which led to my decision to skip yesterdays post. But then again my connection has been really bad which isn't really new anymore since i've complained about it countless of times. Anyway i would like to inform everyone that i will be working starting next month, yes thats right i won't be a slacker no more...Well at least i'm being forced to not be a slacker. Ok ok, really really tired right now so i think i'll leave the rest for tomorrow.

No comments: