Friday, April 21, 2006

Something Freaky

Since i'm in no mood to blog because of the recent events i decided to just tell my dear readers about the freakiest thing that happened to me yesterday...Think of it as my way to stop thinking about it (getting very angry is bad...cannot sleep). So anyways my desktop is usually on 24/7, with the occasional reboots to free up some memory especially with me constantly alternating between WoW and my torrents, that has got to take up a significant amount of resources, and honestly after like two to three days of not rebooting the pc is gonna be slow as hell. Now yesterday before i played WoW i decided to give it a reboot since its been sometime since i've done that, the thing about me is i don't like to hit on the restart button cause it doesn't really free up everything so instead i shut down and wait for as short as 20 seconds before i boot up again. However this time around i thought that i'd take a longer time since i needed to go for a bio break and a ciggy...which all happens in the toilet right which is situated right next to my pc.

I wasn't really looking when i hit the power switch on the desktop so instead i accidentally pressed on the reset button, upon realising my mistake i quickly pressed and hold on the power button to just shut it down instead of booting up and then only to shut it down. And to make sure that the pc was shutdown i waited for all the lights including the indicator light from my monitor to go all off...and after a good 20 seconds it was quiet, all the humming from the cpu fan has died down. So off i went to the toilet to do whatever it is a persons got to do and then i lighted up my ciggarette....i was smoking for about three minutes more or less when i noticed a whirring sound. Now the first thing i thought was who in their right mind would vacuum this early in the morning? I proceeded to dismiss that thought and instead conclude that it was someone using a hairdryer. A few more puffs after i realised that the sound actually sounds a lot like my pc....But i dismissed that thought as well because i was SURE that i turned it off. Right after i offed my ciggy i immediately opened my toilet door to confirm my suspicion...and to my horror, it was my PC that turned on...oh yeah my room door was locked, so who the hell turned on my PC?

2 comments:

juli said...

oooOoOoohhh, spooky!

said...

yeah scarry ain't it...hahaha, oh i'm pretty sure its nothing really. Most probably something wrong with my PC which is already fucked up anyway, but i thought i'd actually leave that out for a little to make it sound more interesting :P