Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oh Gawd!!! The Haze is killing me!!!

With this heatwave that we are experiencing i'm not going to be surprise if we all die because of the goddamn air!!! Fuck man, it looks as if i'm in genting or something, cept the air isn't cold....its still its same old hot fucking self. I was up the whole monday doing my FYP until the early hours of tuesday morning, so i was going out for breakfast with a friend right...and when i opened the front door i was like who the fuck is burning stuff!!??? Could you imagine my shock when i discovered it wasn't anyone in particular but rather a fucking forest located god knows how far away from where i am. Dammit man, now everytime i open the damn door smells like someone is burning something....I can't even see beyond 1KM. On top of that smoking now makes things even worst...well for my own health la anyway, so now everytime i wanna go smoke i just have to do it in the toilet or something. Inhaling my own damn ciggarette and breathing in the damn air outside will shorten my lifespan 10 times faster i tell you. I honestly think that someone should go and seed the clouds or something to make it rain, at least that would clear things up a bit. If don't want to seed the clouds leh then declare public holiday only...I mean after all it is expensive to seed the clouds mar right. I seriously hope that this doesn't drag on for a whole week....or else you gonna see people collapsing by the road, lol.

Eh yesterday...or was it today someone was looking for some prostitutes in genting or something. Well anyway someone made that search on yahoo or was it google, ah whatever...and they came across my blog because i posted about it last month...hahahaha, when i saw it i was like WTF!!??? This guy came here because he was searching for hookers in genting!!??? I can only imagine the look of disappointment on his face when he arrived here....lol. But then again right, why the hell would you wanna go search for prostitutes in genting from the internet??? What do they actually post bio data's, pictures and shit like that??? well i don't know i've never actually surfed for prostitutes before, maybe i should try....hahaha, at least then i'd have a better insight on what that person was trying to achieve. Ok time to get back to work....sigh, no life jor i tell you. Well at least i'm making progress la :) i might even be able to make my WoW comeback ahead of schedule at the rate i'm going....But i think i'll just lay it off till the coast is clear la, numsayin...Just in case...hahahaha.

No comments: