Sunday, August 28, 2005

Unexpectedly Eventful.

Hahaha, had another priceless moment with L last night...man and i was wondering when will i have a chance to pull it off again. Anyway last night proved to be very eventful, as it was the first time i went clubbing in hrm....i think somewhere like 8 months. Lost all my resistance to alcohol so couldn't really drink as much as i used to anymore, damn. Oh well at least i had a somewhat enjoyable night...somewhat enjoyable cause the alcohol and my gastric weren't really helping me and i resigned myself to the couch to take a nap, well obviously though i didn't sleep throughout la...fortunately at that time it was already pretty late, and when i woke up it was already near closing time. But the good thing was by that time i was already completely sober cept my stomach acids were being really nasty and it hurted like a bitch, lol. We waited for a little bit after the music stopped and proceeded to the nearest mamak in the area for an after party bite, gawd that was the most stupid decision the whole day...the food sucks, the service was horrible and it was EXPENSIVE as hell. And now thanks to that i have to rethink on how am i gonna go get a hair cut, damn i look weird...its kinda like that phase where its long but not long enough. Then there's also the deal of getting my mobile reloaded. Anyways much thanks and appreciation goes out to all my friends for a terrific night yesterday, as i've said i don't wanna mention names...but you guys know who you all are...Cheerz!!!

And before i forget as a parting note i'd like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Darth Pet Pet, lol...ala, most of you will know who that is la right!!??? hehehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is that?! Who the hell is this fella Andrew rying to promote his website? ABC exercise? lol... u mean eat Ais Batu Campur can keep fit? XD

Anonymous said...

Heh Eugene, thanks to you too! I enjoyed myself also last night, luckily got u jaga me ^-^; PHANG XIE!!! (V)..(V)

Anonymous said...

ei... deleted?! o.O hmm then can delete my jeh as well... thx heh ^^;

said...

nvm la, no need to delete ler...hehehe