Friday, August 05, 2005

So fucking tired.

Oh gawd i fucking woke up late yesterday and now because of that it has really fucked me up big time. Was doing work till like about 6am when i finally couldn't take it anymore and i decided to go to sleep. Problem was my sleep keep on getting interrupted by the constant people trying to call into my house. Fucking idiots just don't fucking get it right, if no one picks up the fucking phone it probably means that no one is at home la....But noooooooooooo, this fucking brain dead morons just keep hitting the redail key and the phone was ringing non-stop. In the end i just unplug my room phone so that i can get some peace and quiet so that i can sleep. After all that work i was doing the night before i think i really needed the sleep la. Anyways was suppose to wake up like 6 hours later, but in the end i woke up at 4pm.....4 fucking pm!!!! Dammit how was i suppose to finish my work on time now???

Now i'm in class waiting to present my goddamn mid point with a growling stomach and without sleep. Yes thats right without sleep....I haven't slept since the last time i woke up and i'm so fucking tired. Not only am i tired my whole body is aching from all the typing i was doing till the wee hours of the morning. It feels like i just develop carpal tunnel syndrome, my right shoulder blades are threatening to fall off and again....i'm hungry!!! Sigh guess i fucking deserved it for not starting earlier huh??? Well looks like i'm gonna see more days like this considering how near my dateline for my FYP is. Oh gawd i foresee 2 weeks of sleepless nights....Oh my eyes are hurting as well, thanks to the staring at the monitor for a good 16 hours. It will be such a relief when i finally get some sleep later today....Oitz fucking hurry up la dammit, i wanna get this presentation over with so that i can go home to my fucking bed!!!!

No comments: