Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Was it dinner??? or starbucks???

Thought i wasn't gonna have dinner already last night, was busy as hell trying to finish up my projects. Some more this one is not my main project but rather its just for one of the subjects unfortunately its a group work thing so if i don't do my work then the rest will just burn in flames along with me, so i didn't really feel like i could do that. So anyway i had dinner anyway and it was free thanks to Dong!!! thank you thank you.....And then we relocated to Starbucks, hrm, it was a welcoming suggestion since i haven't been there in quite sometime. Thats when everything started to go wrong. First they got my order wrong, i ordered my standard Starbucks drink which is a Caramel Macchiato but since its been so damn fucking hot lately i decided to call it iced. Unfortunately the damn thing came hot, i honestly prefer it hot but the weather has been a bitch that i can't take anymore hot drinks. But nevermind la didn't really wanna make a fuss over it since my brain was too tired from all the work i was doing earlier anyway.

So we were drinking and chatting having a good time laughing and scoping out some hot chics and what not, when one of my friend said his drink actually tasted weird, like the whipcream was fucked up or something like that. Later everyone on the table said the same thing their drink tasted funny la and blah blah blah....well i'm not too worried bout it i don't have whipcream on my drink. So anyway after about an hour or two we finally left and i tell you it was so fucking hot i was sweating like a pig man, it was as though i did some light exercises or something. So because it was already hot and my body was also hot i couldn't go to sleep....great, just fan - fucking - tastic!!! how the hell am i gonna wake up for my early morning class later? Oh well i thought since i can't sleep i might as well try to do more work, and work i did....when all of a sudden my stomach told me i needed to go take a dump. And i just sat there the whole night...I tell you if i ever find out it was starbucks that put me in that situation thats it man, i'm never gonna go there ever again!!! So in the end didn't get enough sleep feeling like shit, so i decided to fuck class and sleep. Now i still got tons of work to do so i think i better get my lazy ass of and start doing it.

No comments: