Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frustratingly Good

Today has was a frustratingly good day, frustrating because before lunch i was so frustrated with troubleshooting that i swear if anyone were to have poked me i would get up and beat the shit out of the poor guy so bad that even his mama won't recognize him....yes that frustrated. But like i said that was before lunch la, it was good after lunch because the case was solved. I was so glad and relieved that the thing finally worked after two very very frustrating days of going through materials of how to solve the case. Oh well guess you can say its one of those days at work la huh?

Now that the biggest stumbling block has been removed i can continue with my work and assuming everything runs smoothly (not putting too much hopes on this one), i can get this done by the end of the week....at least i hope to get it done by the end of the week. I really hope i can get everything up by the end of the week though, because i'm suppose to go for training next week and i really really really want to go for that training. Well obviously if my job at my current project is not done then no training for me la....so i'm really pushing myself to get things done.

Hey i didn't really slack my ass off to get into this situation ok....its just bad timing and bad luck that things started falling apart when it was all fine. Conclusion about computer stuff: It can be doing fantastic one minute and the next minute it'll just fuck up and die in front of you...Well then again i guess that applies to most things anyway. Well got work to do, i think i should go read up to prepare myself for tomorrow at least that way i'd know what to do the minute i get in. Oh and just in case you haven't noticed...i've finally migrated my old blog to the new blogger beta, hrm....think i'll do some tweaking when i have more time, but as for now i really need to find food first.

No comments: