Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More Work

Oh no, got a big presentation this coming friday, and off all people i have to go first...sigh why me!!!??? I hate doing presentations, and most of all i hate being asked questions so i seriously hope that they don't ask me anything that i can't answer. Well my colleagues will be there la so even if i can't answer i'm sure that one or two of them are more then capable of answering whatever it is they throw at me, but still i'll look stupid...not like i'm not la but still, lol!!!

The day went almost exactly like how i thought it would have, thanks to the late night yesterday i woke up late. Nevermind that i didn't even have enough sleep, so if i actually was too tied up with work and someone asks me something i will actually get a migrane just thinking about it. Man that really sucked, thanks to that i was taking things nice and slow. Nevertheless i managed to finish my task. So now all thats left is a few more tiny bits of pieces here and there...you know touch up work and familiarize myself before the presentation.

No comments: