Thursday, November 23, 2006

Start a Day with a Surprise

For once (in a long while at least) i've managed to wake up early and get to my colleagues place so that we can car pool to work reaching there early...or were we just on time? Bah doesn't matter point is 'I' was early, something that you don't see everyday. If only more people were there at that time when i got in, they must have been surprised to see me there at that hour, lol. Speaking of surprises i got one myself early this morning. I received a message from someone who i never thought would have messaged me, well i was definitely caught off guard for that one hahaha... so much so that i didn't really know what to do. But considering how busy i've been especially over the past couple of weeks (and a few more weeks to come) i didn't manage to read the message till some time after lunch and then its back to work again. Sigh i guess you could call it a pleasant surprise la hearing from someone who you haven't heard from or seen in a very long time...oh well i better get around to replying that message, i believe i'm like 12 hours overdue or something...lol.

No comments: