Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm back?

After such a long time of slacking on almost anything and everything that i've been accustomed to on a daily basis, i have finally picked up the bits and pieces of where i left off before my terminally fucked up depression that i had the pain of going through for almost a whole month now. Although to be quite honest i don't think i'll every fully recover from it, but as things have finally been settling down i guess i'll now reorganise myself and get things rolling again. So far i guess i'm starting off really slow, but its better then just wallowing in my own shit being totally unproductive la. I've finally got my car, actually thats one long story that i don't intend to tell....yet anyway, lol. And its also because of my car that i felt really down, it wasn't really cause i don't like the car or anything but it has more to do with the story, oh don't you worry i'll let the whole world know about it when i decide. Well i'm kinda tired right now, need to get some stuff done and theres also dinner and blah blah blah. So i guess thats my queue.

p/s: Can anyone recommend me a washing machine to get, mines broken.

No comments: