Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New toy

Ok late post was kinda busy yesterday running around and what not and on top of that my modem got fried over the weekends thunderstorm. The damage cause by the thunderstorm was:

  1. Modem fried - Its acting really whacky right now
  2. Router fried - 1 port of the router has been totalled (lucky i have 3 more to use)
  3. NIC fried - The network card on my desktop has been charcoalled.
Other damages cause that doesn't really concern me are:
  1. Housemate's desktop power supply friend.
  2. Housemate's desktop system board friend.
  3. Housemate's modem friend.
So for 2 days i haven't been online in my own home, just in the office or if said otherwise. Take now for instance i'm actually using my lunch time to blog. Anyway i got a new toy over the weekend, pictures of it weren't any good though but i'll just put it up anyway:




Yeah pictures are really blur, but just so that you all know the phone is the new Sony Ericsson K800i, where the 'i' stands for international. In my opinion it is pretty pricey, but this is a camera with a built in phone. This has got to be the best camera phone that we can get our hands on in this country for now. And as painful as it may be for dishing out the money on this new gadget of mine i still think that it was a pretty good deal considering that my old phone was on the verge of collapse and i needed a camera. Well over all i'm happy with my new acquisition...and now back to work, hahaha.

No comments: