Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Other Toi...Delayed Stuff Again.

Ok here is another delayed post, hrm...been plenty of those recently. Maybe i've always been planning to put it up but never really got around to putting it up and it eventually slipped my mind when one fine day when i actually ran out of ideas, inspiration hits me and i realise that it had been on my mind to put it up awhile back. Oops, did i just think out load??? dammit....lol, oh well doesn't really matter now does it. So what this post gonna be about? Well actually before i got my new toy...please refer to two postings ago. I actually got a new toy, it was about a month before but i'm not really counting so go figure. Anyways its pretty important to me since i really really needed it. What is it? Oh let me put some pics for you guys, it helps with what i'm trying to get across.



Yes i got myself a car...hahaha, yeah yeah i know i didn't actually need to put pictures up to help with the elaboration or anything. But hell since i got myself a new "camera" i might as well put up pictures right, after all i don't want to be justifying myself to other people when they ask me 'why the fuck did you pay that much for a phone'. So better to use it, and that way it would seem that it was really money spent worthwhile...Although i don't that would be the case. Actually i've wanted to blog about my car ever since i got it, but something came up on the day i got my car itself and so i had to postpone it till now. And nope i don't intend to bring it up, well at least not here...i'll let you know if you ask me personally though, just for those who are curious enough and know me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo man! Myvi right?!!! Black knight!

said...

oh dayum!!!! been awhile since i heard from you how ya doin man??? yeah...well its not a knight yet, still a squire...lol. But it will be in 1 and a half years time