Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ranting like a biatch

And just when everything was starting to fall back into place it has come back to haunt me, well at least for a day anyway. I guess that kinda explains yesterdays missing entry well not that i really care anyway just thought i'd rant about it. It was however a very grueling day yesterday, i don't know maybe cause chores and things that doesn't really concern me bugs the hell outta me when i have to handle it. I mean why should i handle it, its not my problem...and because i have to deal with it, it totally messes up my entire daily routine (Not like i really have one but hey who knows right). I was in my office clothes and i was sweating like a pig and let me assure you that that is not a very nice thing, with the recent dry spell that we've been experiencing here in good ol' Malaysia it actually really really sucks!!!

Even though i have pretty much chilled from yesterdays episode of horror, the whole day my head was screaming FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! GODDAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!! But yeah like i said thank god its over, well at least for now. As i stepped into the office today i was suddenly overcomed by the massive workload that i have to do, the workload doesn't really bother me really its the deadline which is a real killer. I'm just wondering how the hell am i gonna be able to pull this off, its gonna take a miracle and more to make this happen. So as i sat down on my chair lost in my own senseless thoughts i suddenly remembered to a day earlier this year (Chinese New Year to be precise) and i recalled reading that this year i'd have a bad year. Well having a bad year isn't suppose to be a bad thing cause everyone has their day right? But this is just plain silly...I mean come on!!! 1 month??? 1 whole fucking month of a bad spell...that is just the shit la i tell you.

And this damn thing isn't really helping my cause as well, hell its doing quite the opposite really and frankly i feel like i'm down in the dumps. And like i said i was just about ready to muster up all my strength to crawl out of this hell whole and get everything back on track again when all of a sudden shit happens and i'm back down to square one. Kinda reminds of you of snake and ladder don't it...fucking hell. Did i also mention that it has been really hot recently??? Well it has been REALLY HOT recently, i want it to rain goddammit!!! I immediately sweat when i step out of the shower so that really a very bad thing, well maybe its not really that hot but it sure as hell is humid and to be honest i really hate that. Its precisely because of the humidity that i have get all sweaty and shit every single time i get out of the shower, when i go to work, when i go out for lunch, when i go out for dinner and whatever else that i do that does not place me in the vacinity of an aircondition area. Hell i'm a smoker, so now how is that gonna help me stay in an air condition area for long!!??? Sigh...everything sucks.

2 comments:

juli said...

since when you became so bitchy? *sniggers*

said...

i don't know wor, maybe because recently i've been given a 'tamparan yang hebat' so i abit sot sot alreadi..lol.