Saturday, December 17, 2005

Getting my ass up.

I can attribute my staying at home and playing games whole day and night to the lack of money to go out and have a good time everyday. So in my quest to look for more money my uncle (not blood related) has came up with a proposition for me, and all i probably need to do is just a little programming. Dammit and i swore i'll never touch programming for the rest of my life ever again, oh well...i guess i'll have to do something to get some money right. Keep in mind that i'm not exactly looking for a job, so i think this is a perfect opportunity for me to get some extra cash. I was told that it is an easy program and to what i have gathered i could probably finish the first part of the program in 5 minutes, yes it is that simple....however i'm a little concern over the second part. It kinda sounds very complicating...how complicating??? Well it sounded to me like i had to code a search algorithm, sigh...already giving me a headache. Anyways i'll be looking more into that this coming week. Hope all goes well, and that i'll get some rewards at the end of the day.

You know i really can't see myself working in my current state of mind. I'm afraid i'd start to skip work, don't do work properly and yada yada yada...so i guess thats why i'm not really looking for a job yet. Why leh i'm like this right now? I guess WoW is such a big distraction to me right now, besides that most of my friends are like playing and half of them are working while the other half are just playing. I'm guessing that if everyone was working then i'd feel pressured to work as well, like trying to fit in la. Funny isn't it. Anyway i'm still on course of hitting my target in game, but seeing how things are moving i doubt that i can reach it though...my daily progress has really started to slow down and i'm feeling a little bit of burn out. Maybe a holiday to somewhere for awhile would freshen my mind up and put me back into the mood of getting things going again, i don't know...oh well, like i always said just take a one step at a time and eventually you'll reach you're destination...Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

juli said...

hey, good to hear you've got somthing to do instead of your wow thingy.

and you know what? sometimes i think i could relate my life to yours... but perhaps a bit worse sometimes.

good luck in your programming thing!

said...

Hey juli, well i don't really think its that bad...after all i still have food, a roof over my head and i'm wearing clothes. Just that i complain alot, lol.