Friday, December 02, 2005

Unwanted thoughts.

About two years ago i met someone that really captured my heart, but as cruel as life is an unfortunate twist of events had caused me to loose that someone special to me. A few post ago i was mentioning about how two friends of mine who just broke up with their respective significant others are affecting me right? Well its affecting me in a sense that i started to think about this particular girl again. But that has got to be like last week to three weeks ago, how could i have possibly not overcome it yet? Well its simple really, i got my hands on some MTV by M-Flo and there is a girl in two of the MTVs that looks similar to her. Hell she even danced similar to her, so right now i'm suffering from something i'd like to call the L syndrome (don't wanna put name, so L will do :P). Worst part is the song damn nice and i can't help watching the damn MTV, i probably should just delete it or something. But i don't want!!!! so how, how!!!??? This unwanted thoughts have really put me in a fix...oh well, i'm sure it'll pass, hahaha!!!

Earlier today a friend pop by my place slightly after dinner to borrow some cds from me, and he asked me to show him these MTVs that i was talking about la. I tell you that guy is sick man, Boa he no reaction, but when it came to that girl he was like 'Wah!!!' then he went and take a pillow and covered his groin area!!! When i started to give him the 'WTF are you doing look' he cheekily smiled and took another pillow to cover the same area. Knowing the whacko that he is i told him to stop fantasizing about the girl la, but the fella i tell you he even had the cheek to ask me to pinjam him my toilet for 10 minutes!!! Sicko man!!! gawd i can't believe i know such an evil creature!!! if you could even call him that. I think the next time i'm gonna be meeting him i should bring out a crucifix to ward him from me incase something happens...you can't be too sure la right, better be safe then sorry. Lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...i wonder who is that sicko man ;p

said...

Jehutie: Oh i'm sure you can figure out who i'm talkin bout...heheh

Anonymous said...

yaya i guess must be him la haha who else lol ;p