Friday, December 16, 2005

My life is a bore.

I just don't know what to blog about anymore these days, i guess that explains the lack of updating over the week. The main reason is mainly because i don't do much but play WoW, and thats really just about it. Yes i have degenerated to a no life computer game playing dork who sits on his ass everyday and every possible hour in front of the computer doing nothing but playing games so that one day he will be the strongest character on his server (yeah right). And you know what? It really is quite boring its just the satisfaction of getting stronger and stronger as you progess that drives me to sit here day after day and hour after hour to continuosly play the game.

I guess in many ways its like how we humans are in the first place, we always strive to be more then we are. However in this case what happens is we just transfer all those into a virtual character. Now that i'm actually blogging about it, i feel that i'm rather sad...as in a sad case, cause i really don't have much of a life. I mean for the past few months my life has been revolving around a game. Although i don't think i'll put the blame on the game and my friends who are playing it, after all can you really blame me for playing so much since i'm paying monthly access fees that are ridiculously pricey for someone who doesn't work.

2 comments:

juli said...

i think i'm more sad than you are. least you dont have to stare at walls...

Wimal said...

Hehe...wei...u dun kill urself pun cukuplah. Did u read about the case of the fanatic gamer from SMK Sultan Abdul Samad who electricuted(alleged and suspected) himself. There was a note that says give my pc and games to my frens(If i remember correctly). So if u do kill urself, pls leave me ur pc, and notebook. Muahaha!

Hmm...u're putting too much improvement into the virtual character. I know how that is when i was playing my RPGs. Dude, get out to learn something and work.