Thursday, December 01, 2005

Slacking in all departments

I need to do more catching up with whats going on in the real world, seems to me that i've been slacking off in every single department. I haven't played WoW for the past month or so and now almost everyone has overtaken me, which is bad news because i won't have anyone to partner with. I'm sitting on my ass at home everyday complaining of boredom, and i couldn't be bothered to look for a job as of yet mainly because i still have things to settle in Uni and therefore i'll only grad next year. Great another year wasted before i start working. I haven't attempted to go to the next phase of cleaning my room so its still pretty much in a mess, although there are less junk lying around. Then theres also the issue of reading, i suddenly realised that i haven't been visiting the blogs that i used to read daily and i haven't updated myself on technology in a long time. All knowledge that i posses right now regarding PCs are so damn outdated that if i were to spec a PC for you it'll probably be something of the past generations of PC or something. Kinda realised this when i was flipping through this PC mag and i noticed that ATI came up with a technology that utilizes two cards which is similar to NVidias SLi technology. I haven't read about it though but i think i really should, hell i didn't even know that those two GPU manufacturers have a new product lineup...Gawd i'm such a slacker, better do something about....Erm, after i wake up that is, hahaha!!!

No comments: