Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Asking for Directions

Since i normally tell the whole world where i went or where i'm going you guys would probably remember i was complaining about going to Banting a few weeks or days or however long was it ago right. Well yesterday a funny thing happened, you see one of my managers was suppose to go there and he obviously didn't know the way so he called me up to ask me where or how to get there.

B: Eh how to get to banting ar?
me: Oh well if you use the kesas highway...
B: what if i'm using NKVE?
me: Oh...erm, well once you reach klang just go towards the end of klang and keep going straight.
B: So i just keep going straight until the end and i'll reach there?
me: yeah, something like that...probably take bout 45 minutes once you reach klang.
B: ???
B: You mean once i reach klang i still need another 45 minutes?
me: erm, yeah about there la.
B: Wah!!! how far is the place.
me: Hrm, i'd say about 70+ km....one way.
B: Holy!!! Thats like going back to my hometown already...so far wan ar the place.
me: yup.
B: Erm, later you can draw map for me ar?
me: hahaha, ok ok.

So now you know leh how far i have to go over the past few weeks. But it was so funny cause i thought he knew how to get there, but i was obviously wrong la he apparently have never even seen the place how much more been there. So i hope he got that ok though, it would really suck to get lost in a place so far from home. Fortunately for me i have used that road frequently when i was a lot younger so i know my way around that area...another plus factor was that the roads there didn't really change much (long story how i know the roads there...not gonna talk bout it). I really can't imagine if i were to have driven there by myself alone the first time..."Mommy i'm scared!!!" LOL

No comments: