Monday, September 25, 2006

Utter Rubish

Sigh and so the week begins once again and that means back to work. I see another jam packed week for me, cept for this thursday where i took leave so i can go pick up my brother from the airport. Then maybe i can go settle some stuff as well, hopefully pay comes out on time though i'm running a little low already...too low in fact. Hrm, thinking i should get myself a new notebook bag, mines really bulky so i don't really like it. I mean even though my notebook is a little bigger compared to everyone else but i still feel that my bag makes it look even bigger and its really a bother, so maybe i should get a new bag...still thinking though cause it ain't gonna come cheap.

But as much as i want something i think i'll just settle for ciggies...seriously with the ever increasing prices of ciggies that will see no end, nothing will beat duty free ciggies. Actually as long as its cheaper then anywhere else i don't care how it tastes its gonna work for me, free would be like a good dream...lol. Yeah been smoking like a chimney, not good...oh well, still have yet to find that reason to quit. If only there was such thing as buying petrol from duty free now that would absolutely rock, hell thats reason enough for me to not buy duty free ciggies....its like yeah gimme all the fuel that every single cent i have can buy. I won't even need loose change for emergency, as long as i have gas i have everything i need...mwahahahaha

No comments: