Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Training Day 2

1 more day of training to go, well i guess it wasn't really too bad today wasn't really that stressful on my brain. Least i don't have a freaking headache unlike yesterday...maybe it was cause i lacked sleep or food or something, i don't know but whatever it is it wasn't really the most pleasent thing in the world. Anyways, because most of the training required us to like do some automated processes that actually leaved us with ample of time to walk around the office and do our own stuff instead of just sitting in front of the screen listening to what suppose to be done and blah blah blah. And because of that i actually managed to as you can see now....blog, woohoo.

Needless to say all i did was pretty useless boring stuff, like change or modify my notebooks shell32 so that it'll look like an apple pc instead of well your normal lookin windows interface. Got to say though that after changing the interface...gawd does my desktop look so sexy, lol!!! Besides that i don't think i actually did all that much since i wasn't hooked up to the network for the most part of the day, which means i didn't get to do anything on the internet...even if i did for some reason the WiFi in my office refused to give me internet connections.

Oh i went to satisfy my craving to play Time Crissis 4 (that is one kick ass game i tell you), and after that i went for a drink at a nearby mamak. I think i was there for less the 10 minutes when i saw an old classmate of mine with her husband, so i went to say hi and catch up on things and stuff like that. I ended up ditching my friends and just sat with them till we all went back (yeah i'm evil...gonna burn in hell). So some other old classmates dropped by later and one of them brought something i never would have thought i'd see in this time and day.

Oh my gawd its a tai kor tai!!!

No comments: