Friday, September 15, 2006

Long work day.

Wah lao talk about travelling...i was everywhere today from all the way north to all the way south of selangor, i went through the same toll four times and was in three different locations. Lets see i got out of the house at about 8 something 9 in the morning and now its 10pm, yeah i just got home and had my shower. What to do traffic was a killer today, like every other rainy day la so nothing surprising there. The one thing that i really hate about traffic jams are how your car consumes more petrol compared to driving when the roads are clear...strange ain't it but yeah, and because of the thousand and one fucking morons that don't know how to drive being fucked up on the road i was forced to get into my road rage mode and be more aggressive which would have also meant pressing more of the gas pedal...sigh more petrol down the drain.

I think i've said earlier that i'll be pretty busy and boy was i right, my entire next weeks schedule has already been laid out so in terms of work i have something to do every day for the next week...woohoo!!! no boring don't know what to do day, then again there wasn't one of those this week as well. For the week after, well no news yet but theres definately bound to be something sneaking around to corner to jump on me...hell i'm so sure of it i can smell it from where i am now (hrm, or is that my stinky feet???). I'm definately tired as hell but i'm so hungy as well cause i haven't had my dinner....no time. Now i have to look for some one to teman me go eat, crap hate it when i have to eat dinner this late. Oh and before i go i wanted to wish Ms. MooseMousse a very happy birthday...so for birthday present i'll bring you out to go eat so you won't feel all the pain and stuff, lol. Oh time for me to look for food.

2 comments:

juli said...

lemme see... bitching, bitching, bitching... ah, you wished me!

thanks!

ehhehehehehe. makan har... 10-course chinese dinner sounds good. gotta have peking duck and shark's fin, ah. =P

ok? ok... set.

muahahhahhaaaaaa.

said...

....