Thursday, September 07, 2006

Glutton is me

I've been seeing alot of people cutting down on food intake to 'loose weight', but i on the other hand have been eating too much...well at least thats what i think la. I mean when you spend 20 bucks in a mamak to get full i think thats some serious problem la. Well one things for sure i've been eating really alot lately, so much to the point that it scares me...if i was eating like this in some country where there's like winter then i'd understand after all i need food to burn to keep myself warm mar right? So anyway while i can complain all i want some of my friends would scold me by saying stuff like "you scared what? you eat how much also you won't gain weight". While that is true i'm just afraid that its affecting my health. I honestly can't get full with just a normal meal these days i wonder why...maybe i need to take those de-worming pills or something, must be some worm crawling in my insides thats been gobbling up on anything that i've been throwing in. But you know what it still feels nice to have a full stomach, hahahaha!!!

No comments: