Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Busy busy busy

With this i conclude a very busy weekend...well almost anyway. Yes i've been really busy running up and down, i haven't actually stayed home long enough to do anything in the pass few days. And seriously for all you doubters out there my WoW would prove it to you that i really haven't been in...Gawd and just when i'm so close to max level i get all busy. I'm still pretty much really busy have to go down to Padang Jawa to do my friends international license, well i'm going for the sake of seeing how it works cause i'm gonna have to do it soon for my mom. Looks like theres been some activity going on around here sinve i've been missing these couple of days...anyway the only reason why i have time now is cause i'm clearing my hdd, come to think of it i've been clearing it since like 2pm this afternoon....damn!!! i just realised that have a whole ton of shit that i had to do that i've been putting aside, oh so typical of me.

Another reason why i can't really get online is cause my router modem fried, hrm...have i mentioned this yet? Well anyways was out yesterday shopping for my new networking toys and spend a whopping RM235 on a modem and a wireless router. But i'm really happy with it though, managed to set the whole thing up late last night and i'm just running it temporarily with basic settings until i get more time to properly tweak the settings. I also have to start reorganizing my room and reposition some of my stuff in a more accessible area. My best friend has suggested that maybe i should change the position of where i placed my modem and router which currently sits on top of my subwoofer, why leh? Because a possibility to why my connection is crappy could be a result of magnetic inteference that my woofer is causing, which actually makes some sense...Although it has never really bothered me before, at least i don't think it has but i guess theres no harm trying right. Now i have a dilemma on where am i gonna place my gundams...and with at least one more coming in right after chinese new year, i'm really gonna have a problem with space. Ok gotta get back to my other duties right now...sigh, work!!!

5 comments:

juli said...

so how/waht are the procedures for getting an international driving license? i've been thinking of getting one myself...

said...

Juli: Actually why would you need one? Erm, i think i'm only going tomorrow morning so i'll let you know when i find out.

juli said...

i want to have one cause its easier when i travel and say i'd want to rent a car, i'd be able to - with the intl driving license.

its just more... convenient? and for the 'just in case' reason as well...

depends on the price and if its not THAT troublesome.

i'll wait for you to tell me all about it.

oh btw, i've added you on msn. :P but you're never online.

said...

Actually i believe our normal malaysian license is valid in many other countries so it should be any problem to use ours when we are travelling. Its rm150 a year, kinda pricey if you ask me...i'd only do it if i'm actually stayin in another country.

I'm always online, i'm just not always on msn...i like to play hard to get, HAHAHAHA!!!

juli said...

nooo, our license is not valid in aust. my friend told me she had to take a theory test and she got herself an aussie driving license. i wanted to get one, but never gotten around to doing it.

150rm is pretty expensive. but where do you go to get it? and is it troublesome?

and you like to play hard to get... okaayyyy. fine, then. be like that.

hmmph.

;P