Thursday, January 19, 2006

Connection is down....Again.

Crap my line is down...well not down as in i can't come online but more like i haven't paid the bill for my account so i can't come online. I didn't even know about it cause i haven't seen the bill in months. Then suddenly yesterday while i was surfing my connection died and i was trouble shooting the whole of yesterday...dammit and just when i was about to blog too. So anyway i had to try to log on using my tennants PC and then i realised that the bill hasn't been paid. To confirm it i had asked my dad about it this morning and he said yeah he forgot to pay or something like that, so now i won't be able to come online during the night. Why only during the night cause thats when my tennant is at home and he'd probably wanna use his comp....great, just fan fucking tastic. My dad says he's gonna get it resolved next week, so looks like i'm not gonna be online again...Fuck.

3 comments:

juli said...

awwww, poor eugene.

see. thats what happens when you play 'hard to get'...

muahahhahhahahahahaa.

*ehem*

said...

hey this is not a case of retribution ok...its just out of coincidence!!! :P

juli said...

sure, eugene... sure.

one word: karma.