Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm very disappointed in you.

Well woman if you're reading this then you'd definately know that i'm talking bout you...A sorta made it a point to not directly put names on my posts, unless its a no big deal kinda thing. So what happened??? I kena FFK...and not just this once, but MANY times and not just this year but MANY YEARS and still running. You know ar if you really did want me to go down and find you...you could have just asked, but nooooo!!! see now you're really pushing it cause i'm already starting to blindly think of booking my ticket to Belfast to haul you're sorry ass out just to catch up. Phew now that that is off my chest, i feel a whole lot better....lol. Well girl you know i'm just kidding right, hehehe.

Yesterday kinda confirm that i really don't have a good start into the new year, why??? Well due to the thunderstorm that we experiencing late yesterday, i could now safely say that my Wireless router modem has been pronounced 'dead'. Yes in the unfortunate event that occured last night i wasn't able to save my dear and loyal friend from certain death. Oh well looks like i have to go shop for a new one....after all gotta move on right, hahahaha!!! But yeah i was so bored because now only one comp can go online at a time (And my tennant was using the line the whole of last night) that i practically slept the entire of yesterday...Gawd i'm such a pig!!! Anyways you guys out there got any suggestions on what to get??? I'm kinda too lazy to do my research...maybe i should get that gaming router since i play so much games...hrm, heard its a bit too expensive though.

3 comments:

Wimal said...

What gaming router? Got such a thing ah?

Anonymous said...

*shuffles feet


awwwwwwwwww.

said...

Wimal: Yeah its from dlink if i'm not mistaken basically it just give a higher priority for games la (packets) instead of others like downloads and surfing, so the largest portion goes to games...if your multitasking la that is.

Avril: Oh look who decides to drop by :P hehehe.