Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So how was your new year?

So how was everybodies new year??? Hope it went well...lotsa ang pows and for those who gamble hope you won lots too. As for me? Well i had pretty much the same new year as i did last year...and the year before...and the year before...and, it goes on and on. I never do much on new years actually, just eat and drink and thats about it. I'd say that this year is the first year i didn't go club for new years as well as chinese new year, and i think its a bit of a shocker to me. Oh well not that it matters anyway...although i'd dare say i kinda miss hitting the clubs every now and then.

Basically i slept all through the first 3 days of chinese new year....yes thats right, sleep!!! Been waking up really late, and sleeping really late. Like now for instance, i haven't slept since last night...And by gawd i'm sleepy. Problem is i can't exactly go to sleep right now, mainly cause there is this HUGE guy thats sleeping on my make shift bed (couch) not only that he's also sleeping on top of my blanket. How la to move the fella to take my blanket so i can sleep somewhere else, i definately won't be able to sleep in the same room as him...The guy has got stereo surround i tell you, i can even hear him from here (front the hall to my room...doors open la of course). Oh well looks like i've gotta find some way to entertain myself till he wakes up so i can go to sleep.

No comments: