Friday, January 20, 2006

Random Ramblings

Man life suddenly becomes so boring the moment the internet goes down...Fortunately though i've been pretty busy with lotsa stuff to do and theres still so much left over to do. But then all my usual procrastinating is starting to kick in already, and thats gonna be really bad. On the plus side my mom already gave me the thumbs up on my car...now all that needs to be settled is the car loan and then the order can be placed and mom will send the money, woohoo!!!

New Year coming soon already and i still don't have my new year clothes, hrm...will all the people flooding towards 1U lately, i really wouldn't wanna go shop anyway. I'm not too worried about the jam and getting a carpark and all that cause technically my house is near enough for me to walk there. Mainly the problem is the place is like so damn fucking packed that its like a chore just to buy clothes for the new year. Thankfully though i don't shop here...mwahahaha, and my new year clothes should be on the way back from the States. Problem is it won't arrive till after new year....well so much for calling it new year clothes then, hahaha.

2 more hours till i have to start my journey to the airport....sigh my best friend is leaving already, so fast. Great now what am i gonna do at night? Internet is down so i can't WoW, hell i can't even blog let alone play games. I've practically read everything i can get my hands on in the house...and no i'm not gonna buy myself a new book just for the sake of entertaining myself just because i can't go online and i'm bored. Maybe i'll go touch up on my CV...haven't updated that in awhile, wait come to think the last time i saw my CV was right after my second year in Uni. Its funny sometimes like how we complain that its so boring but theres just so much to do? I wonder why we're weird that way.

2 comments:

juli said...

eugene, it's not that people are 'weird that way'... it's called 'laziness'.

=P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging out with me, quite sad considering we've been doing this lepaking thing for the last few years!

Who knows next time I'm home u also will be working.

stay positive and believe in yourself bro!