Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am....Juicy???

Everytime my best friend comes back from Australia, i start meeting people that happen to be in Malaysia that i only meet when my best friend is around...Of course i know all this people la, its just i don't meet them otherwise la. So now its kinda like a customary every year meet. So anyway i went out for drinks with my best friend, his girlfriend, a few other friends (that i meet regularly) and one of those 'i only see you once a year kinda friend' which happens to be a girl. Now this girl right she damn not shy wan, from the first time i met her right...i have never heard her say something nice about me, always poking fun at me (Not that i'm really complaining or anything la). So right we were having drinks and shit when someone (can't remember who) asked me what the hell am i gonna be doing after that.

Usually when someone asks me that and i don't have a plan or anything i would normally curl my hand to a fist and start shaking my hand up and down...You know what i mean right hehehe *grin*. But its all in good fun la, but somehow everytime i do that everyone seem to believe me...Why ar??? Oh well, nevermind...Moving along, so this girl was like saying 'Oh yeah i believe you.' and then she went on further and said 'You may be small...But i know you're juicy."!!! WTF!!!??? What does juicy mean??? Is that a good thing or a bad thing??? How can i be juicy, i can't be eaten so how can i be juicy!!??? Oh well it was all in good fun anyway...but i'm still thinking what the hell does that mean?

4 comments:

Wimal said...

WTF does Juicy mean? I think I'll be lost also if some girl told me that.

juli said...

hmm... juicy...

said...

Wimal: see you also same right?? thats why what the hell does it mean ar?

Juli: erm...so do you know what that means?

juli said...

uh... no.

hehEHhehee.