Friday, January 06, 2006

So tired and so frustrated

Now just when i thought that i had nothing to do, something decides to pop up...how frustrating is that? I ended up over sleeping last night because my sleep was interrupted earlier in the day, and just because of that i fuckin ended up waking up at fucking 11...and thats 11PM!! Yeah la i know la i don't do anything mar, so should really bother me mar right....but i didn't get to eat my dinner, was so damn hungry that i had to open my 'Emergency Rations'. Come to think of it i think i'm running a little bit low on them rations...lol. So anyway, i'm already getting a little tired and sleepy but i have to stay awake till about 10 or 11 so that i can wake my tennant up else he won't make it to work (Hrm, maybe i shouldn't bother him...serves him right for staying up until so late, huehuehue...jk :P). At least thats the initial plan la...until just now when my dad told me to wait around the house or be in the house at about 3PM because some guys are gonna come to check on the parquet staircase which has been ruined thanks to some termites. Well at least i think it was termites.

Now how in tarnation am i gonna stay awake until 3PM...i'm already gonna collapse and i'm running out of movies to see. Well there is WoW, but that isn't really gonna help as well because i've almost run out of things to do in game anyway. Sigh think i'll just have to find some way to keep myself awake...i wish i had some caffeine pills with me now, that would really help, hehehe. On to other things...remember i was saying that i had to do a program for my uncle, well i'm really getting a headache over his demands man. He expects me to conjure searching techniques and algorithms out of thin air i tell you...crazy. I mean yeah la i've learnt them before (Although i think i've thrown my notes away...eep) but i never understood the damn thing in the first place how much more implementing them. So now that i've reach a block my brain just decided to switch off and i'm not progressing in the damn program. Looks like i'm gonna be needing help on this one...shit and i swore that i'd never do programming ever again, yeah and look how that turned out, fuck!!!

No comments: