Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nothing much...back to routine.

Aargh!!! I fucking woke up late today!!! dammit there goes my plan of paying my internet bill....hrm, but then again i was sure someone was suppose to give me a wake up call so that we could go settle somethings considering it was 'HIS' off day. Oh well doesn't really matter i'm so damn fucking free anyway, one day won't really make that much of a difference. Well now that i have much more free time to myself i have once again taken started to play a lot of WoW. I mean after all i'm already so close to maxing out my levels its only a matter of time before that is done, so i'm thinking that before next tuesday that goal would be achieved...thats realistic enough.

The past weekend proved to have been very very busy and interesting for me though. I was mostly out of the house for the past 1 and half weeks (or more) because i was constantly going out with my best friend, which is all good...i think it some ways it is alot healthier then just sitting down and playing WoW everyday for endless of hours. I've also managed to bump into an old friend of mine from when i used to work in BMG, so that was good...hahaha, had loads of fun and laughter with the constant poking of fun into each other. Maybe i'll tell you all about in another story cause its already kinda getting late and i'd need to wake up early to go pay the damn bill.

No comments: