Saturday, May 21, 2005

And yet another day ^^

Phew, finally got my long awaited hair cut...now that my hair is short again i don't feel so hot anymore. I think the last time i actually visited my hair dresser was like after chinese new year or somewhere near there...man that was quite sometime ago. But the one thing that i really hate about keeping short hair is that it is kinda expensive as you actually have to go and get your hair trim every so often, hrm..i'm thinking i'll need to go in roughly two to three weeks time. Wah that means in one month i actually spend 50 bucks on my hair, and thats not even counting my grooming...sobz!!! You know if you think about it, keeping your hair long or short might actually be no different when it comes to cost. Well not that i really know about long hair la, cause the longest i ever kept my hair was chin length, or at least somewhere there la. But you see if i keep my hair short i spend more on my hair cuts since i have to go more often but you spend less on hair products cause you actually use less amounts so whatever you buy would last longer. Long hair leh, you spend more on products but since you don't visit the hair dresser you actually save there. And so i think in the end the cost would be roughly the same...Probably a little more for those with long hair, cause you know la...all these hair products not very cheap. I'm telling you all these companies are out there tryin to squeeze ever penny out of you man and its all for the sake of our own vanity. Most cost effective hairstyle is bald...as in clean shaven super shiny head like stone cold steve austin. I mean you definately don't need to shampoo your hair cause there is not hair to begin with, and then you don't need stuff to style your hair cause again there isn't any. And all you need to spend money on is to get the shaver and you can do it yourself at home. But i think my mom would freak out if she saw me bald...she'd probably say i look i a drug convict or something that just came out of prison :(

Too bad i can't really put up any pictures to compare with, unless my old pics la...i don't have my own camera to take pics ler. Hrm, maybe i should save up for one...ehehehe. Speaking of which i think i haven't posted any pictures on any posts lately. Wow thats bad its like boringnya all words...sigh, ok la thats it la...must save for a camera jor. Or maybe i'll just ask mommy to sponsor me one, hahahaha....yeah right i still need to get my comp fixed so that should be priority, sigh...so much to get yet so little money, sniff sniff. Oh well i guess it ain't all that bad, right??? i don't need pics right...all these words are cool what right, right??? Yeah i knew i'm right :P

No comments: