Friday, May 13, 2005

Its your fault!!!

Well my comp is not currently up and running, apparently after the power trip that occured thanks to Kai who accidentally press the wrong switch in my house my power regulator, cpu power cable and my computers PSU(power supply unit) all hancur d. Currently using a PSU that i loaned from a friend and i also changed the fuse of the power cable. And now thanks to this i'm don't know whether i can submit my stupid FYP ethical form thingy which is due today...sigh. Anyway i'll give Kai the credit for putting me in this situation, you bastard!!! hahaha....kiddin :P

So anyways i'm still determined as hell to get a new PC this wan is gonna die like anytime already and i have this feeling that the mobo won't last long anymore, so in some ways yeah i should get a new comp at least thats gonna save me the trouble now rather then it dyin later during crucial times of projects and such. Hopefully i can get the budget i am looking for la.

2 comments:

Wimal said...

Yo, so how? What's your budget wei? What about your old system's parts?

said...

haven't decided totally yet...i'll update about it later