Friday, May 06, 2005

Weird Dream

I woke up to a really weird and surprising dream today, well aren't all dreams weird and surprising..My dream started off with me sending a friend(girl) of mine home, when i stopped my car in front of her house she suddenly started to cry due to problems with her boyfriend. So there i was trying as hard as i could to make it all better and telling her that everything's gonna be alright and it'll all work out and stuff when suddenly she just flung her arms around me and hugged me really tight, but because of the condition she was in and all i didn't really wanna say anything. And just when i thought that its all good she suddenly started to caress me and well i don't know for sure but it would seem that she was enticing me into having sex with her...and thats when i woke up. So my problem with this dream is what would you have done? I know for sure that i would withdraw myself from that position. Its just not right to take advantage of someone when they are in that kind of state, and i also think that even if you didn't care the person thats gonna be hurt the most would have been you. Think about it, when everything falls back into place for her and all is good with her boyfriend again then whats gonna happen to you? But fortunately it was just a dream...i'm just gonna pray for now that something like that won't happen to me.

1 comment:

said...

Lol, you know it is so you to say that man box. Nah i'm not worried...i'll start to worry if it really happens la.