Monday, May 30, 2005

Frustrated at my Ah Beng ness!!!

Wah I tell you ar...Recently I've been just typing post after post and I never even bother to check what the hell i just wrote that one day I got so bored at home that I thought to myself 'hey what the heck I'll just read one of my own posts' only to discover in utter disgusts that I fucked up badly in some parts, namely grammar. Ok fine fine, I am guilty of all the lahs, lehs, mahs and whatever else comes to mind...But that's how we Malaysians' talk what, but some mistakes are just so plain stupid that it makes me look like a damn ah beng!!!Wah seriously kek sau (erm, I don't know how to translate this but the direct translation would be 'annoying hands'? I think...lol), wait wait it should be hou lan chat kek sau!!! ah like that la....Then only can really see that I'm damn tu lan with all the mistakes mar right. But honestly I just can't be bothered to re edit old posts la, you really think I got so much time ar? hrm...Ok la quite a lot of time la, but that's besides the point!!! I mean seriously la you tell me...Who the fuck reads the old posts anyway!!??? I don't think anybody would actually hit on the archive button just to read from post 1 all the way till now right, but if got ar then well good for you...hehehe, I'll be so happy I'd cry *sniff* (eh serious wan ok). And then of course there might have been some spelling errors somewhere, which i couldn't be bothered checking after going through some old post...But seriously I'm innocent wan, I mean how was I to know that the my browser would block the spelling check because it would come out as a pop-up!!! Its not my fault i tell you, but anyway its really annoying to use because of all the slang and shiets that i put inside. Wah headache i tell you must click replace la...then like they will highlight the lah to be wrong, and ask what i want to replace it with. I don't wanna replace that, the damn lah is correct!!! It's spelt right, its usage is also right and it couldn't get anymore right then that already stop asking me to replace it ler!!!! Ok Eugene, breathe...breathe, relax, no need to sooo kan cheong....must 'steady fall come' (translate that to cantonese...still dun get it, well too bad its your lost :P) must not fall to the dark side. Think I better type all this out in word first next time before posting...yeah that sounds like a good idea, hehehe. And with my new found solution i shall be king, Mwahahahahaha!!!!