Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Life written in the skies

Hey any of you guys read horoscopes??? and i mean REALLY read...well i do, at least recently anyway. I don't know much bout it but somehow i'm just so fascinated that the events of your day can be read from the stars. Like destiny this two share a very similar concept where every individuals daily life is already written and you are just following a path that has already been laid out for you. Even though i like reading horoscopes and stuff like that i don't really believe in it, i go by the rule of 'Take everything with a pinch of salt' meaning i don't believe every single damn thing that i read. Can you imagine how messed up our lives would be if we were to believe everything we read? Just imagine, todays horoscope says that you will be hitting the jackpot lottery of say 10 Million dollars. So immediately if i were to get this kind of news i would just stop dead in my tracks proceed to the nearest lottery outlet to purchase my winning ticket and then lay back and wait for the money to come. I'll probably never need to work for the rest of my life...this is sooooo coool!!! Hrm, but wait....something feels wrong somewhere doesn't it. Of course something is wrong, if everyone were to have read that damn thing and believed in it what the hell you do you think would happen!!!??? But nevertheless it is still so nice to read and once in awhile its kinda nice to laugh at as well. Do any of you notice how horoscopes like to write things? They always describe everything in general...ALWAYS being the keyword here and of course the reason why they describe everything in general is because it will sound vague and not concrete. But seriously i like to read it cause it sometimes helps me to find myself, you know when i loose myself in all my work or when i'm down due to heartaches...i'll look up my horoscope and see how MY characteristics should be and i only read the nice ones, hehehe...well why shouldn't i, obviously i want to feel good about myself so thats what i'm gonna do :P, not happy about it??? well sue me!!! hahaha. There is only one thing i believe when it comes to our lives being written and destined or fated for and that is :-

'Men share one common fate and that is Death!' - Hyuga Neji

No comments: