Saturday, May 07, 2005

I can't use this.

I'm currently in Loren's house and i'm bored as hell. Wah i got to say man, its damn hard to use his comp...why?? hrm, where should i start leh? well for 1 thing his keyboard damn not user friendly its like dunno whether you really press the button or not and i think its abit small. Then there is that issue of his monitor, guess i'm just too used to having a big monitor...well not big la, but definately bigger then this la. But i think the thing that annoys me the most is the setup of his windows. Like all the same type of application stacking into 1, you know like when you open more then 1 IE window it will all stack unto the same tab in your task bar with a number to indicate how many windows of IE is open. I find that so annoying....why can't everyone just use Firefox or something, they have yet to discover the beauty of tab browsing....seriously its so much easier using browsers that have tab browsing capabilities. Luckily he is somewhere else, or he probably would kick me off from his comp for all the complaining i'm doing....hahahaha. Oh yeah i almost forgot, his monitor is soooo dark!!! its like you need infravision or something to see anything on the screen....hahaha

2 comments:

Wimal said...

Swt! Never disable the stacking in the taskbar meh? hate that function...so fucking irritating. keke. APIIT labs use that..I feel like kicking the machine.

said...

well i could have changed it if i wanted to...but then its not my comp and wouldn't like it if someone came and change some settings in my comp. I tell you i'll freak out and go on a rampage man seriously!!! hahaha.